Monday, October 24, 2011

Haunted Mill

Tonight Cami, her friend Debra, her husband Mike, his brother, and I went to the Haunted Mill.  It was super fun although I was a little disappointed that the girls didn't scream very much.  There was much to make up for it though as Cami had a conversation with one of the actors.  It consisted of, "UUUUUnnnnggg!"

"UUUUUUUnnnnNNNggGHH!"
"UUUUUGGGGG!"
"RAWRRRRRRRR!"
"WAAAAAAARRRRGGG!"
"I love you!"
"UNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!"

Oh yes and not to forget this was the same actor that after lunging out at us at the little fire to warm us up, she said, "You look like an orc...no more like an orc mated with an Ent."  Only my Cami Lynn.  Another guy tried to scare her and she just looked him in the mask and said, "Your breath smells like Tic Tacs."  Oh it was fun.

At another part we went down this tunnel crawling on our hands and knees and I got way ahead of them.  So while Cami was winding her way through the tunnel, her best friend, Debra, put her hand on Cami's butt so that she could follow...well her hand went into Cami's pants on accident and I guess she grabbed Cami's undies instead.  Anyways when she finally emerged I gave her a soft tap on her behind and it freaked out Debra because she thought I was an actor.  There was also a suspension bridge, you know the ones on shows like Idiana Jones where they ALWAYS collapse...well I jumped on it while everyone was crossing.  I know, I'm a jerk but it was too fun.

Then at the midway point with the toilet, this guy jumped out of it at Debra and I guess his mask accidentally touched her face and tickled her.  But she jumped and freaked out anyways.  Well that was that.  Many people jumping out at us.  Many of us jumping.  Of course I was the man of the group and went first...which meant most people didn't jump out at me.  Heh heh heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment