Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sleep Talking

Ok, so being married is awesome and let me tell you guys what, my wife is so funny when she sleeps.  During the first few weeks of our marriage, she had gone to bed early and I came to bed to go to sleep.  So I slipped into bed next to her and quietly told her, "I love you."  She promptly responded, "NO!"  I was so confused.  What had I done wrong that she thought that I didn't love her.  So I repeated once again, "I love you," to which she said, "No you don't."  I was heart broken.

I only found the next morning that she was asleep the whole time and that she didn't remember a thing.  Another night I was woken up by her screaming, "Please dad?  Can I have a puppy?  Please please please please please please please please please please?!?"  Another time she awoke speaking gibberish and then said, "Something something something something something something something something something something something."  Yeah...she literally said something a BAJILLION times over.  My silly little Cami Lynn, and the list goes on.  Sleep talkers really do make life better this is why I think God makes people sleep talk, to entertain their spouses and siblings (who share bedrooms).

No comments:

Post a Comment